Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Objective of my project

Hello everyone!

Well my name is Socorro Ramirez and I am a senior in high school preparing to graduate! But before I graduate I must complete some final assignments and for one, my SENIOR PROJECT!!! What I plan on majoring in is International Studies. And a degree in that can provide you jobs in the political field, working with the United Nations, Embassy's, NGO's and more. Now my focus for my project is working for an NGO that helps raise awareness and to help create a solution for woman's rights in Latin American countries. I am going to explain what an NGO is and the purpose of them.
This is just a little insight in what to expect throughout my blog. I hope you can become well informed about this issue, and learn a little how organizations work to try and lower the rate of the abuse that goes on in the countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment